Friday 31 May 2013

a bird and his nest








As promised, the bird to go with the nest.........I've nearly completed the piece now - I just have to put the backing on and decide on how the roll will fasten up and then I'll be able to show you the whole thing.

Some bits of news - I will have a stall at the Cotswold Vintage Fair on Saturday 24th August and also at the Selvedge Winter Fair on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th November - I'm very excited about this!
If any of you can make it to either of these, I'd love to see you so come by and say hello!

5 comments:

The Faerie Factory said...

Such beautiful work, I am hoping to get to the Cotswold show so shall definitely pop and say hello.

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Your piece is looking beautiful and I love your combination of stitching and doilies and lace and buttons and of course the birds.

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

I admire the detail of your work... the delicate little addition of the tiny beads and buttons is beautiful.

Susan x

Jayne said...

A lovely piece Christine. So thrilled to see you getting to lots of fairs especially the Selvedge one, you must be so excited.

Paula said...

Such beautiful delicate work. It was so lovely to meet you at Cowslip and see this beautiful work started. I can't wait to see it when it is finished.
How great to be doing the Selvedge Fair! People are going to LOVE your work!